Training and Reprogramming For Your Prosperity, Health, Success and Relationships
Personal Custom Messages and Prompts Can Be Created Just for You and/or Your Organization
Daily Meditations | Daily Journal Prompts | Universal Laws | Tools | Personal Traits | Research | About
Manifesting My Dreams is located in Thousand Oaks, California and Manifesting My Dreams is for you. The meditation messages, journal writing prompts and live events are about your life. They are about you - turning your dreams combined with your commitment, consistency, decision making, desire, determination, faith, goals, imagination and inner voice into your evolving reality.
In time with Manifesting My Dreams and through your own knowledge, attending our live events, your master mind group, organized plan, passion, persistence, sixth sense, skill, knowledge, thinking, and your own actions and efforts you can learn how to do it all yourself. You can have what you want in your life, as well as be and do what you want.
Enjoy and share with others copy and paste www.manifestingmydreams.com into your own emails to friends and family. All the information you need is assembled here in one place for your convenience. Manifesting My Dreams is dedicated to you and your meditations and daily hand written journal writing.
Each daily audio meditation message below is twelve minutes so you can sit back and relax for more than 300 minutes of guided meditations. (also great for falling to sleep at night) Or just start with the one you want to start with and the ones below your starting one will play automatically. Manifesting My Dreams Meditations are best heard with a head set plugged into your computer, cell phone or mp3 player. Again Manifesting My Dreams is for you so sit back, relax, enjoy and become that person you want to be.
If you are listening to the messages alone by yourself I strongly suggest using a new soft, light weight headset with a long cord. (Buds - the ones with the little small ear pieces) You will be amazed at the power and influence these audio meditation messages have. I use a headset when working at my computer or sitting with eyes closed, relaxing with the sun set, looking at the stars at night or falling asleep at night. There is a very big difference between a headset and your computer or music system speakers.
Before listening test your volume control, you should set it to just about under half. With a low light level, get comfortable and relax. Close your eyes and slowly take a few deep breaths, when you are ready click on the meditation you want to start with and the rest below will play automatically.
After the Manifesting My Dreams meditation messages have completed give yourself a few minutes of silence with your eyes still closed, remain relaxed and slowly take deep breaths. Think about the messages and your life. Think about how the Manifesting My Dreams meditation messages relate to you, how they are helping you and the things you are actively doing to achieve your dreams, goals and passion.
Then with a pad of blank paper write down the first things that come to your mind. Do not cross out or erase, just keep writing until you feel your done for now. You can read what you wrote and use it to develop and update your goals list, action plan, do list, calendar, vision board, self messages to yourself around your home, and master mind group. Read your goals list out loud every morning and every night.
Your own success in realizing anything you want in your life is the total combination of; your own thoughts, intents, listening to your inner voice, your dreams, self talk, what you talk about with others, hearing what people say to you, what you do in your daily life, your knowledge, your creativity, your vision board content, your relationships, your awareness of opportunities, what you write about, your commitment, confidents, consistency, determination, passion, persistence, goal setting and you taking responsibility and actions.
Having a strong passion for your success with a state of mind that becomes your obsession, then planning specific ways and means to acquire your success, and backing your plans with persistence and determination that you will not tolerate failure or give up, will bring you the success you dream and think of. You will be Manifesting Your Dreams. You can say to yourself I am Manifesting My Dreams.
In time, these daily Manifesting My Dreams meditations combined with the power of your daily hand written journal writing will fine tune all the above. You can also play the meditation messages anytime as background, like music, as you work at your computer or go about your day at home.
It is by design that elements of the Menifesting My Dreams meditation messages are repetitive and said in multiple combinations of ways. Like anything in life the more you hear and do something the better you get.
It is also the combination of the above that is the foundation of the Universal Laws of attraction referred to in the book The Secret, and written about for the past few hundred years by many people in many different ways in over 500 other books.
Every time you return to this Manifesting My Dreams website or click on refresh or refresh your web browser all the meditations listed below will appear in a different order. This feature is provided so you will able to listen to the meditations in a different order each time. This provides a new experience everytime. When or if you download the meditations to your computer and copy them to other devices you will be able to select random play as well. Random play is the best way to listen to meditations to keep things fresh, new and interesting.
On the lower right hand corner of your computer screen or on your computer speaker itself, set the volume control to just under half. The lower the volume the better. Turn your lights off or down low, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, relax, enjoy and share Manifeting My Dreams others.
||First Person - starts and ends with pretty music
||First Person - voice only no music
|You can download the Manifesting My Dreams meditations above by right clicking on the title and select save target as. Then select where on your computer you want to save the mp3 file to. You should create a new folder first to download the files into. You will now be able to play them right from your computer or even copy them to your cell phone, mp3 player or CD. On your computer and other devices you will be able to select random play so they will always play in different random orders each time you listen to them.
Manifesting My Dreams Provides You With Daily Journal Writing Prompts and Meditations
|If I do not want something I will get it by thinking and talking about it, so I do not dwell on things I do not want. I am working within energies that only I can be affected by, so I am assured that everything is planned for my joyful future. I always set my sights high and never worry if at first I seem unsuccessful as originally envisioned. There can be no self denial that my changes are exceptional as far as my history is concerned.
|If you would like to do your own research, below are some of the people that have in the past and are presently teaching the elements of how to manifest and achieve what you want in your life. The content of my daily meditation messages and daily guided journal writing prompts is inspired from a combination of these writers and teachers. I am combining all the Manifesting My Dreams principles here in one place for you.
Writers and teachers in alphabetical order by first name:
|| Anthony (Tony) Robbins
Esther & Jerry Hicks
Norman Vincent Peale
| Rhonda Byrne
Stephen R. Covey
|Here are the basic Universal Laws that everyone writes and teaches about:
| Pure Intention
|Here are some of the tools you need for obtaining your Dreams and Goals:
||Daily Do List & Action Plan
Daily handwritten Journal Writing
Education About Your Goals
3-Person Mastermind Group
Messages To Yourself
|Your Passion Worksheet
Your Personal Associations
Your Professional Contacts
Your Self Care Calendar
Your Time Management
|Some personal traits you need to develop for obtaining your Dreams and Goals:
||Always Be On Time
Determination and Self Motivated
Do only A Few Things At A Time
Dress - Well, Clean, Neat
Encourage Other People
Excited About Your Dreams, Goals
|Exercise and Daily Walks
Failing Is Ok
Helpful To Others
Highly Laser Focused
Learn Everything About Goals
Make Other People Important
|Network With People
Personal Efforts & Actions
Positive About Everything
Speak Clearly and Well
Well Groomed At All Times
Here Are The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
The First Three Habits surround moving you from dependence to independence (i.e. self mastery)
Habit 1: Be Proactive: Take initiative in your life by realizing that your decisions (and how they align with life's principles) are the primary determining factor for effectiveness in your life. Take responsibility for your choices and the subsequent consequences that follow.
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind: Self-discover and clarify your deeply important character values and life goals. Envision the ideal characteristics for each of your various roles and relationships in life.
Habit 3: Put First Things First: Plan, prioritize, and execute your daily, weekly and monthly tasks based on importance rather than urgency. Evaluating if your efforts exemplify your desired character values, do they propel you towards your goals, and enrich the roles and relationships that were elaborated in Habit 2.
The next three have to do with your Interdependence (i.e. working with others)
Habit 4: Think Win-Win: Genuinely strive for mutually beneficial solutions or agreements in your relationships. Valuing and respecting people by understanding a "win" for all is ultimately a better long-term resolution than if only one person in the situation had gotten their way.
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood: Use empathetic listening to be genuinely influenced by a person, which compels them to reciprocate the listening and take an open mind to being influenced by you. This creates an atmosphere of caring, respect, and positive problem solving.
Habit 6: Synergize: Combine the strengths of people through positive teamwork, so as to achieve goals no one person could have done alone. Get the best performance out of a group of people through encouraging meaningful contribution, and modeling inspirational and supportive leadership.
The Last habit relates to your self-rejuvenation:
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw: Balance and renew your resources, energy, and health to create a sustainable, long-term, effective lifestyle.
The principles that can lead to your riches in Napoleon Hillís Think and Grow Rich
Power of the Master Mind:
Outwitting Your Fears:
The Turning Point of All Your Achievement
Visualization of and Belief in Your Attainment of Desire
The Medium for Influencing Your Subconscious Mind
Your Personal Experiences or Observations
The Workshop of Your Mind
The Crystallization of Your Desire into Action
The Mastery of Your Procrastination
Your Sustained Effort Necessary to Induce Faith
Your Driving Force
The Mystery of Your Sex Transmutation
Your Connecting Link
Your Broadcasting and Receiving Station for Your Thoughts
The Door to Your Temple of Wisdom
Outwitting the Six Ghosts of Your Fears
Napoleon Hill's Laws of Success
Develop Definiteness of Purpose
- Success and progress towards achieving your goals in life begin with knowing where you are going.
- Any dominating idea, plan, or purpose held in your conscious mind through repeated effort and emotionalized by a burning desire for its realization is taken over by the subconscious and acted upon through whatever natural and logical means may be available.
- Your mental attitude gives power to everything you do. If your attitude is positive, your actions and thoughts further your ends? If your attitude is negative, you are constantly undermining your own efforts.
- The starting point of all human achievement is the development of a Definite Major Purpose.
- Without a definite major purpose, you are as helpless as a ship without a compass.
Establish a Mastermind Alliance
- A mastermind alliance consists of two or more minds working actively together in perfect harmony toward a common definite objective.
- Through a mastermind alliance you can appropriate and use the full strength of the experience, training, and knowledge of others just as if they were your own.
- No individual has ever achieved success without the help and cooperation of others.
- The value of "gathering together those of a like mind" is self-evident.
- A group of brains coordinated in a spirit of harmony will provide more thought energy than a single brain, just as a group of electric batteries will provide more energy than a single battery,
Use Applied Faith
- Faith is awareness of, belief in, and harmonizing with the universal powers.
- Faith is a state of mind which must be active not passive, to be useful in achieving lasting success.
- Close the door to fear behind you and you will quickly see the door of faith open before you.
- Fear is nothing more than a state of mind, which is subject to your own direction and control.
- Faith will not bring you what you desire, but it will show you the way to go after it for yourself.
Go the Extra Mile
- Strength and struggle go hand in hand.
- Render more and better service than you are paid for, and sooner or later you will receive compound interest from your investment.
- The end of the rainbow is at the end of the second mile.
- The quality of the service rendered, plus the quantity of service rendered, plus the mental attitude in which it is rendered, equals your compensation.
- The more you give, the more you get.
Assemble an Attractive Personality
- A Positive Mental Attitude is the right mental attitude in any given situation.
- Courtesy is your most profitable asset… and it is absolutely free!
- Emotions are nothing but reflections of your mental attitude, which you can organize, guide, and completely control.
- Your personality is your greatest asset or your greatest liability because it embraces everything you control ...your mind, body, and soul.
- To be happy, make someone else happy!
Create Personal Initiative
- It is better to act on a plan that is still weak than to delay acting at all.
- Procrastination is the archenemy of personal initiative.
- Personal Initiative:
- is contagious
- succeeds where others fail
- creates work
- creates opportunity
- creates the future
- creates advancement
- Procrastinators are experts in creating alibis.
- Personal initiative is the inner power that starts all action.
Build a Positive Mental Attitude
- A Positive Mental Attitude is the single most important principle of the science of success, without which you cannot get the maximum benefit from the other sixteen principles.
- Success attracts success and failure attracts more failure.
- Your mental attitude is the only thing over which you, and only you, have complete control.
- A Positive Mental Attitude attracts opportunities for success, while a Negative Mental Attitude repels opportunities and doesn't even take advantage of them when they do come along.
- A positive mind finds a way it can be done... a negative mind looks for all the ways it can't be done.
Control Your Enthusiasm
- To be enthusiastic-act enthusiastically!
- Enthusiasm is to progress toward success as gasoline is to a car's engine. It is the fuel that drives things forward.
- Enthusiasm stimulates your subconscious mind. By feeding your conscious mind with enthusiasm, you impress upon your subconscious that your burning desire and your plan for attaining it are certain.
- Enthusiasm is a state of mind. It inspires action and is the most contagious of all emotions.
- Enthusiasm is more powerful than logic, reason, or rhetoric in getting your ideas across and in winning over others to your viewpoint.
- Self-discipline is the process that ties together all your efforts of controlling your mind, your personal initiative, positive mental attitude and controlling your enthusiasm.
- Self-discipline makes you think before you act.
- The subconscious has access to all departments of the mind, but is not under the control of any.
- If you don't discipline yourself, you are sure to be disciplined by others.
- Without self-discipline, you are as dangerous as a car running downhill without brakes or steering wheel.
- Thoughts have power, are under your control, and can be used wisely or unwisely.
- Accurate thinkers accept no political, religious, or other type of thought, regardless of its source, until it is carefully analyzed.
- Accurate thinkers are the masters of their emotions.
- Accurate thought involves two fundamentals. First you must separate facts from information. Second you must separate facts into two classes? The important and unimportant.
- Accurate thinkers allow no one to do their thinking for them.
Control Your Attention
- Keep your mind ON the things you want and OFF the things you don't want!
- It is much easier to focus your attention on something you believe will happen than on something you believe is unlikely.
- Controlled attention is the act of coordinating all the faculties of your mind and directing their combined power to a specific end.
- Positive and negative emotions cannot occupy your mind at the same time.
- Independence starts with self-dependence.
- There is no record of any great contribution to civilization without the cooperation of others.
- Enthusiasm is contagious and teamwork is the inevitable result.
- A good football team relies more on harmonious coordination of effort than individual skill.
- Most people will respond more freely to a request than they will to an order.
- Helping others solve their problems will help you solve your own.
Learn From Adversity and Defeat
- Everyone faces defeat. It may be a stepping-stone or a stumbling block, depending on the mental attitude with which it is faced.
- Failure and pain are one language through which nature speaks to every living creature.
- You are never a failure until you accept defeat as permanent and quit trying.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the electric light bulb. Don't worry if you fail once.
- Every adversity, every failure, and every unpleasant experience carries with it the seed of an equivalent benefit which may prove to be a blessing in disguise.
Cultivate Creative Vision
- Creative imagination has its base in the subconscious and is the medium through which you recognize new ideas and newly learned facts.
- Synthetic imagination springs from experience and reason; creative imagination springs from your commitment to your definite purpose.
- Imagination recognizes limitations. Creative vision sees no limitations.
- Your imaginative faculty will become weak through inaction. It can be revived through use.
- The man who dipped a chunk of ice cream in chocolate and called it "Eskimo Pie" made a fortune for the five seconds of imagination it took to create the idea!
Maintain Sound Health
- To maintain a Positive Mental Attitude and develop a healthy mind and body, you must conquer fear and anxiety.
- Anything that affects your physical health also affects your mental health.
- A Positive Mental Attitude is the most important quality for sound mental and physical health.
- Exercise produces both physical and mental buoyancy. It clears sluggishness and dullness from body and mind.
- If you haven't the willpower to keep your physical body in repair, you lack the power of will to maintain a positive mental attitude in other important circumstances that control your life.
Budget Your Time and Money
Use of Cosmic Habitforce
- Tell me how you use your time and how you spend your money, and I will tell you where and what you'll be ten years from now.
- Take regular inventory of yourself to learn how and where you are spending your time and money.
- The secret of getting things done is: DO IT NOW!
- Time is too precious to be wasted on arguments and discontent.
- Some mistakes can be corrected, but not the mistake of wasting time. When time is gone, it's gone forever.
- It takes a habit to replace a habit.
- All of your successes and failures are results of habits you have formed.
- The orderliness of the world of natural laws gives evidence that they are under control of a universal plan.
- For every result there is a cause, and results are brought about through the use of cosmic habitforce.
- First you get a habit, then it gets you.
A guided way to manifest your dreams, goals and passion is by doing the following:
- Be very clear and exact about what you want - like if you want money write down exactly how much you want to get.
- Next write down exactly what you will do in return for the money or goal you want to get.
- Write down the date you want to have the money or goal realized.
- Create a plan of action to carry out your objective, and start right away, whether you are ready or not to put your plan into action.
- Read your written statement aloud before you go to sleep every night and when you wake up in the morning. As you read – see, feel and believe you already have possession of the money or whatever you want to have.
- And then never give up, stop or quit.
All that you ever receive in your life starts with your own inner voice, dreams, passion and action plan. The objective is to want whatever it is that you want so much that you become obsessive and determined to have it so you convince yourself you will get and have it.
You can fulfill your dreams and even have large riches when you work yourself into a frenzy state of passion for your dream and money, and actually know and believe that you will possess what you want.
There is a very long list of very famous and not so famous people and projects that realized and made their dreams become reality this way.
|With the right knowledge, instructions, tools and your own daily dedicated follow through on your part, you really can achieve your dreams, goals and passion. It's up to you, you can have prosperity, happiness, good relationships and good health. You need more than affirmations, positive thinking, mediations and a vision board. You also need to apply your own efforts and actions. In time through your own efforts and action plan you can learn how to:
Align your own actions and thoughts with abundance.
Allow yourself to receive what you deserve.
Attract exactly what you want in your life.
Attract wealth to yourself with knowledge and your own actions.
Awaken your own prosperity within you.
Become more successful.
Calm your emotions.
Change negatives into positives.
Change things in your life for the better.
Change your limiting beliefs.
Change your mind-set so you will be able to receive.
Change your relationship with your body and yourself.
Clear the clutter and confusion from your life.
Clear your beliefs and old programming.
Create freedom and joy in your life.
Create good goals for yourself.
Create more energy and vitality within yourself.
Create your ideal job or career.
Create your own affirmations for good change in your life.
Develop a renewed passion for your life.
Develop the power of listening to your inner voice.
Develop the power of your own self-love.
Draw abundance to yourself by developing your knowledge and skills.
Find your path to joy.
Find your perfect mate.
Forgive yourself and others.
Gain clarity on what you want to do with your life.
Get from where you are now to where you want to be.
Get more of what you want and less of what you do not want.
Get really clear about what it is you want.
Go from doubt to believing in yourself.
Identify the changes needed when people are pushing your buttons.
Identify what sabotages you from having what you want and need.
Improve your relationships.
Increase your self-worth and self-esteem.
Only put your energy on what you want in your life.
Open yourself to receiving.
Open yourself to unlimited joy and prosperity.
Release all doubts and fears to become more powerful and confident.
Release your fear of success and failure.
Reprogram yourself to win and achieve.
Stop attracting negative events into your life.
Stop attracting negative people.
Stop attracting what you do not want in your life.
Stop limiting conditioning that is preventing you from creating all you desire.
Super charge your life with laser focus.
Take the steps to move in the direction of your dreams.
Think only about what you want.
Turn yourself into your own money magnet.
Understand how like attracts like.
Understand how you attracted your current situations.
Use people, situations and circumstances to understand your life better.
What it means to never think about what you don't want and how it affects you.
Use your daily journal writing, passion, dreams, emotions, inner voice, vision board, self talk, and self messages as your guidance systems.
|It is by design that elements of the above list are repetitive. Like anything in life the more you read, hear, see and do something the more likely it is that you will take action and get better at doing and having what you want in your life.
The daily Manifesting My Dreams meditation messages are only one tool and element involved in your total process. Check back, more meditations and information will be added that will be focused on pacific needs and areas of your interest. Also information about the complete program that you can learn and use as needed, for your own benefit, is in book form click below to get the book.
|The complete process, program or life style includes learning about and understanding the above mentioned basic Universal Laws, tools and your personal traits. In time through your own commitment, consistency, determination, passion, desire, knowledge, skill, and your own efforts and actions you can learn how to do it all yourself. You can have what you want in your life, as well as be and do what you want.
May you receive and benefit from all that your life and the Universe have to offer you. And again enjoy and share Manifesting My Dreams with others.